• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little dumped layby rabbit update. Pics!

How did you manage to get her to come to you so that you could rescue her? Poor little Denny. She is so lucky that you spotted her, well done

How did you manage to get her to come to you so that you could rescue her? Poor little Denny. She is so lucky that you spotted her, well done

She was frozen and didnt actually move until i stood on a twig next to her. I just grabbed her. I think she has poor eyesight and i can make massive amounts of noise near her, hoover etc washing machine. Doesnt even twitch, so either she was used to noise or is hard of hearing as well.

Oh she is beautiful I wished I lived nearer. I do hope she finds a loving forever home soon, saddens me to think people dump these beautiful and wonderful creatures thinking that they can survive. Thank God you drove down that road.

I wasnt going to take that road as i had just come off the motorway, but i thought its longer but more scenic than the main road so what the hell. Stay out the office for longer! Makes you think sometimes if i was meant to go that way. ;)

Back