• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Litter of baby rabbits - Surrey

I cannot understand why these little ones have been overlooked: they are beautiful.:love:
People are strange!

I cannot understand why these little ones have been overlooked: they are beautiful.:love:
People are strange!

We get it all the time with certain colours, such as black and agouti, also bunnies with pink eyes stay longer than others :( Most people want lop bunnies too.
I think they are perfect in every single way, and I hope their new families are just around the corner :)

Still offering these babies to people who apply to adopt. Still getting told no :(
All babies still super cute and available to find new homes.

Awwww. If I had space for more rabbits these would be top of the list. Black and agouti are two of my fave. rabbit colours.

They are gorgeous. I adopted a REW from a rescue as he had been there for ages and he is gorgeous! X

Two girls found a home, then the other two found a home and all are doing well.
Pascal did have a home, but it didn't work out so he is looking for a home with a spayed female bunny :( I am going to make him his own thread as it is too confusing otherwise.

Back