• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino

neenee

Warren Scout
What does everyone use to lay the lino in rabbit sheds? I just used staples in my playhouse but my french lop chewed everything up to pieces :roll:

Ive read you should baton down the edges with screwed down batons. I think thats what I will do when I change mine over.

We stapled it round the edges and then screwed batons down on top.

ETA: They do seem to like chewing on the batons but they're easy enough to replace if they do any proper damage.

Thanks :) Do you have a link to the batons on the b&q site? :oops: Im useless at diy so im not quite sure what you mean. Im actually getting someone to lay it for me :lol:

I'm worrying about this for my new sheds. I thought when I lay down the base, stape lino to it then drill in the sides etc. and then put those shedskirting boardthingies down. :lol:

I put it on the floor before I put the walls on, then use the walls to pin it down. nothing to chew, no edges to pull up :)

Back