• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillians 'room with a view'

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
I was going to label this thread "Lillian and Lightning, very very frightening..." because I took it last night at 9pm during what can only be described as the most horrendous electrical storm I've ever seen in my life. There was little point in counting between the flashes because there wasn't any gaps.
Anyhoo, having ushered the buns in from outside as the storm approached (it got incredibly dark), Lillian took up her now usual position in her rather Heath Robinson made bedroom/dining room compartment that I made. Now, I know I'm open to critisism because it isn't a very professional job - it's a box I salvaged from work and both my buns love their boxes and they can destroy them as much as they like. Lillian loves her cosy box and I cut out an observation window (the hole to the right of her head) for her and she now loves to chill out at bedtime, watching the garden at night. I thought I'd get some right funky lightning shots as the light flashed and bounced round the window, but it just looks flat.
But it's a bit of a cute shot of Lillian, not in the slightest bit bothered by the sheer magnitude of last nights mahoosive storm.
She sends nose bumps to you all, by the way, from her little des-res.....
AWCoZaH.jpg
[/IMG]

My buns have also been witnessed watching a storm (and fireworks) :) I love the box, that's a beauty, really strong! Definite box-jealousy here!

Hello Lillian girlie is there enough room for a hooman to join you? I wanna snuggles

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I was going to label this thread "Lillian and Lightning, very very frightening..." because I took it last night at 9pm during what can only be described as the most horrendous electrical storm I've ever seen in my life. There was little point in counting between the flashes because there wasn't any gaps.
Anyhoo, having ushered the buns in from outside as the storm approached (it got incredibly dark), Lillian took up her now usual position in her rather Heath Robinson made bedroom/dining room compartment that I made. Now, I know I'm open to critisism because it isn't a very professional job - it's a box I salvaged from work and both my buns love their boxes and they can destroy them as much as they like. Lillian loves her cosy box and I cut out an observation window (the hole to the right of her head) for her and she now loves to chill out at bedtime, watching the garden at night. I thought I'd get some right funky lightning shots as the light flashed and bounced round the window, but it just looks flat.
But it's a bit of a cute shot of Lillian, not in the slightest bit bothered by the sheer magnitude of last nights mahoosive storm.
She sends nose bumps to you all, by the way, from her little des-res.....
AWCoZaH.jpg
[/IMG]
Oh I missed this! How sweet [emoji7] she's looking really good too Craig :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back