• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your BARC Bunnies to cheer up Angie & Tracey

victostretching.jpg

Victor Grumps :love:

I don't *think* they are related - India is probably around 6 years old now.

Franigpan isn't even a year yet - she still has some growing to do, so I doubt they are related. They just look alike.

BARC certainly has some gorgeous bunsters - even if they do have a tendency to be norty. I've lost count of the internet cables George has chomped his way through - two in the last two weeks - in the seconds it takes me to put food in his dish. He is sooooooo lucky I don't eat meat:lol::lol:

Oh my Im nearly moved into my new home and I would like a BARC girlfriend for Hit; he has a new pad to move into an 8ft x 6ft shed so Im sure he would like a BARC girl in there with him :)

Wonders why someone keeps making new names an then copying n pasting people's messages has anyone else noticed this happening everyday ????

What a lovely thread :D

Here's my naughty BARC bunny, Gingersnap :love:

2012-01-06222230.jpg

And chilling with his Mrs, Roxy (not a BARC bun but she does a good impression of one)

2012-01-04220927.jpg

Apologies for picture quality - stupid 2mp phone camera

Back