• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let Nature BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blossom_Flora said:
I think your comments are getting a bit out of hand!

We don't dress up in silly red coats and parade around! Incase you haven't noticed, not may people are wearing them this season and I certinaly dont!!!

My horse was bred to be a HUNTER!!! That is his JOB!!! I really don't see why it could possibly make a difference whether I want to "parade around in my red coat" and the foxes get killed or whether I sit in front of the TV and watch it!!!

Another thing, why are you soo keen on foxes when they kill rabbits, even domestic ones as many of the people on here have pointed out!!!

Anyway, like I said before, Im done discussing this now becuase I have better things to do with my life!!! Thats just my opinion and to be quite honest I don't really care what you think, you guys can call me a MURDERER and say i "PARADE AROUND IN A SILLY RED COAT" which i don't anyway but it really DOESNT BOTHER ME!!!!

Whatever the colour of your coat - what you are doing is cruel.

I love and respect ALL animals. Foxes eat rabbits (and other small mammals) to survive. We don't need to kill.

If we lived by your theory, none of us would like any predatory animals, as practically any predator would eat rabbits!

I keep my rabbits safe from foxes (yes, we do have them in our area). The rabbits live in the house and they are supervised when they go for a run in the garden.

You have "better things to do with your life"??? Hmm, like chasing and killing foxes.... :roll:

well yea, thats what I said when i first made my point. I don't mind if any of you don't like my opinion but it's not going to change! Just please don't be so offensive and start being rude about me being a murderer and parading about in a silly red coat!!

Thanks
xx

Blossom_Flora said:
well yea, thats what I said when i first made my point. I don't mind if any of you don't like my opinion but it's not going to change! Just please don't be so offensive and start being rude about me being a murderer and parading about in a silly red coat!!

Thanks
xx

If you go out killing foxes, what does that make you then???

JCO said:
OK TIME OUT TROOPS!! We all have diametrically opposing views and are all passionate about our beliefs. Perhaps a steadfast 'agree to STRONGLY disagree' at this point........ ?? Jane and Buns xx

Agreed. There have been two locked threads in as many days. We are as the title of this forum suggests - United by Rabbits. We're not all going to be the same, or think the same about other issues, and wouldn't life be boring if we did!

HS said:
JCO said:
OK TIME OUT TROOPS!! We all have diametrically opposing views and are all passionate about our beliefs. Perhaps a steadfast 'agree to STRONGLY disagree' at this point........ ?? Jane and Buns xx

Agreed. There have been two locked threads in as many days. We are as the title of this forum suggests - United by Rabbits. We're not all going to be the same, or think the same about other issues, and wouldn't life be boring if we did!

I would rather life was a bit "boring" if it meant that animals weren't suffering :( ....

I really don't care what people do with their lives, as long as they are not harming other living beings.

Jenny

WABBIT - I DON'T GO HUNTING SO I CAN KILL FOXES!!! How many times do I have to say it!!!

It's a free world, people can do what they like and quite frankly what I do is none of your business!!!!!

I'm totally against animal suffering but the FOXES WILL DIE AND THERE IS NO LAW TO STOP IT AT THE MOMENT SO I DON'T SEE THE POINT IN NOT HUNTING!!!

Blossom_Flora said:
WABBIT - I DON'T GO HUNTING SO I CAN KILL FOXES!!! How many times do I have to say it!!!

It's a free world, people can do what they like and quite frankly what I do is none of your business!!!!!

Even so, the hunt as a group kills foxes, so you are taking part.

If you're talking about civil liberties, and people being able to do as they please, then how do you feel about people whose "hobbies" include beating people up, robbery, murder, sick crimes against children? Should we allow freedom in these cases, or should we protect the innocent?

Or is it different if humans are being harmed???

:shock: :shock: EeeeeeeeeeeeK, ME 'PUTER CANT COPE WITH ALL THIS AGRO'!!! Time for my Horlicks methinks..... Jane and Buns xx

If you're talking about civil liberties, and people being able to do as they please, then how do you feel about people whose "hobbies" include beating people up, robbery, murder, sick crimes against children? Should we allow freedom in these cases, or should we protect the innocent?

That is something totally different which has nothing to do with this, and just so you know, i don't think freedom should be allowed in these cases.

Look, foxes are going to be killed whether you like it or not, whether i hunt or not is another matter becuase it doesn't really affect the outcome does it?

Blossom_Flora said:

That is something totally different which has nothing to do with this, and just so you know, i don't think freedom should be allowed in these cases.

Look, foxes are going to be killed whether you like it or not, whether i hunt or not is another matter becuase it doesn't really affect the outcome does it?

It's the same principle.

If you hunt, you are showing support for a cruel practice. It does make a difference.

I support hunts because I think they play a very important role in life - especially with the fallen stock thing now.

Whether I support them or not doesnt make a difference becuase the outcome for the fox is the same!

Blossom_Flora said:
I support hunts because I think they play a very important role in life - especially with the fallen stock thing now.

Whether I support them or not doesnt make a difference becuase the outcome for the fox is the same!

Why do you think hunts play an important role?

As for your second point - if nobody hunted, the outcome for the fox would be very different!

foxes would still get shot if nobody hunted!

what do you think happens when a horse or another form of large livestock dies? you can't just bury it in your back garden you know!!!

I think what you do is a disgrace how can you go out and kill innocent animals and then go home to your bunny and pretend you love it. Youd probably do the same thing to that bunny if it was wild. I dont understand how you can sleep at night knowing how much suffering you have caused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back