• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let me out!!!!!!!!!!

bitebars.jpg

Well, you could say she was determined to get out ...... :roll:

bunnyhuggger said:
bitebars.jpg

Sna'bas got a fine set of pegs :lol: :lol:

Do you teach them all this trick Lynda as this is what Miss Molly has started to do on the baby gate in the morning - apparently we don't serve breakfast early enough :wink: :wink: :lol:

Lynn said:
bunnyhuggger said:
bitebars.jpg

Do you teach them all this trick Lynda as this is what Miss Molly has started to do on the baby gate in the morning - apparently we don't serve breakfast early enough :wink: :wink: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Those teeth and ickle mouth!!!

bunnyhuggger said:
bitebars.jpg

Well, you could say she was determined to get out ...... :roll:

Blimey :shock: Lynda, blow that picture up and stick it in the window, sure would frighten any bugglers away :lol: :wink:

kimbun's mum said:
THE GREAT ESCAPE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you let her out or did she just chew her way to freedom :?:

lol Pam

She's always a bit previous :roll: She thinks it's her 'right' to get out on demand :lol:

And yes, she normally gets out and transferred to the living room when she does that cos the noise drives me nuts! If I shout 'OY', she stops looks at me as if to say :shock: 'what?'

Lynn said:
bunnyhuggger said:
bitebars.jpg

Awww clever Molly, she worked that one out all by herself!!!! :lol: Mind you, Daisy was even better, he always managed to get the door open :shock:

Lynn said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: I thought it was Fast Eddie !!

Sna'ba would be mortified that I mistook her for a buck :?

Phew Im glad someone else said that :lol: I thought it was Mr Fast Eddie too :oops: :lol:

Angela

Back