• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Bridget pics!!

Rspca Medway said:
Hi Romy,

You know if its all to much for Darcy he can always came and stay with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!! :roll: If its not Bridget marking areas or a slight odour de pong re-end....its Darcy peeing on my bed and now hes started running round my feet too (I think just because Bridget is doing this he has started doing it as he was neutured last year!!)....bunnies!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: , he loves his mummy and just marking you to make sure Bridget knows that your his mummy. Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!!

If I thought you mean't it Id take him like a shot, but I know you wouldn't part with him 8)

Rspca Medway said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: , he loves his mummy and just marking you to make sure Bridget knows that your his mummy. Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'm living in the rabbit pee-fest at the moment so don't tempt me!!!

If I thought you mean't it Id take him like a shot, but I know you wouldn't part with him 8)

Not a chance!!! Darcy couldn't do anything to make me not love and want him!! xxxx

aaaawwww Romy. The joys of peee eh! Simba is still tidy but Nala.. omg she is peeing everywhere :lol: :lol:
Hope it wont be too long til they are loving each other.. are they still having a punch up through the bars?

Diddeen said:
aaaawwww Romy. The joys of peee eh! Simba is still tidy but Nala.. omg she is peeing everywhere :lol: :lol:
Hope it wont be too long til they are loving each other.. are they still having a punch up through the bars?

urgh...I keep trying to tell them that they are rabbits and are supposed to mark things with their chins ONLY no peeing....they just look at me "yeah right its much more fun peeing" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: At least they are doing their full-on proper pees in their litter trays and only small dollops of pee everywhere else...but the pong!! I should buy shares in dettol surface cleanser and air freshner!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
Diddeen said:

urgh...I keep trying to tell them that they are rabbits and are supposed to mark things with their chins ONLY no peeing....they just look at me "yeah right its much more fun peeing" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: At least they are doing their full-on proper pees in their litter trays and only small dollops of pee everywhere else...but the pong!! I should buy shares in dettol surface cleanser and air freshner!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can highly recommend vanish powershot for carpets :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Awww, I'm sure they will calm down soon ! Have you thought about sending them somewhere to get the bonding done ? Nice to do it yourself, but it might save your carpets !!

Fingers crossed!!! xxx :D

I might just leave it a bit longer for them to get used to eachother. I don't want to rush it. xxx :D

Well, she's certainly not Bridget the Midget :lol: :lol: She is very, very pretty and no-one could fail to fall for her stunning looks :love: :love:

Back