• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia has Pneumonia -U/D 21st Dec-Doing Really Well Now :-)

I'm so sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I hope she's feeling a little better today. Poor Lydia :cry:

I'm hoping that Lady Lydia is improved and comfortable.
She's in the best possible hands - your hands Jane.

Thank you for asking about Lydia. She is doing a bit better today, but she is far from being back to normal. She is still eating and pooing, but then so was Victor, right up til the end

This photo was taken after she had her injections this morning

Rabbits012-20.jpg

Aww i'm sorry, lots of vibes xx

Is getting another bunny from a rescue not an option as they may have lots of buns that she could be matched with? Maybe she'd accept a baby bun? xx

Thank you for asking about Lydia. She is doing a bit better today, but she is far from being back to normal. She is still eating and pooing, but then so was Victor, right up til the end

This photo was taken after she had her injections this morning

Rabbits012-20.jpg

That is a beautiful photo. She is a gorgeous bunny and although she doesn't want another bunny she is obviously very content with you. I hope she continues to be ok.

Aww i'm sorry, lots of vibes xx

Is getting another bunny from a rescue not an option as they may have lots of buns that she could be matched with? Maybe she'd accept a baby bun? xx

Jane will have tried everything short of a younger bun and Lady Lydia has been very aggressive in her attacks. It was an incredible bond she and Sir Victor shared and I think she is not wiling or ready to have that relatioship with anybun else.

Back