• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lacey has bloat p72

oh no :( what a stressful time. Sending mega vibes for all from here. Especially for the beautiful Lacey. I really really hope she pulls through, she is a real fighter and has pulled through before. Hope to hear some positive news for them all soon xxx

oh no :( what a stressful time. Sending mega vibes for all from here. Especially for the beautiful Lacey. I really really hope she pulls through, she is a real fighter and has pulled through before. Hope to hear some positive news for them all soon xxx

She hasn't eaten on her own since Thursday morning despite being admitted on Frday morning until saturday afternoon. I don't know what else we can try or what is wrong with her :(

Sending more ((((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))
Come on bunnies! Get well for your mum! Please!

Thank you both, just fed them all and no change for any of them, it is so depressing and upsetting to see them like this :cry:

She hasn't eaten on her own since Thursday morning despite being admitted on Frday morning until saturday afternoon. I don't know what else we can try or what is wrong with her :(
Have you tried carrot?
It was the only thing she would eat post spay for a few days. I don't think she ate on her own for 2 days before then :(

Have you tried carrot?
It was the only thing she would eat post spay for a few days. I don't think she ate on her own for 2 days before then :(

yes, I have even grated some for her and she isn't interested. She has nibbled the smallest bit of shredded green and then given up. She is passing lots of tiny poos and is very feisty so it isn't normal stasis :?

Thanks Susan, it feels like everything is falling apart around me at the moment :(

I'm sure that this isn't the case, but just the fact that so many little darlings really do need your help and a great deal of attention atm. No doubt this is making you feel the way you are.

Wish I was closer to come and help out.

Sending you strength in my warm wishes. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Liz, my heart really goes out to you, you are so admirable for doing what you do! Vibes for all of the bunnies coming your way! :thumb:

Liz, all this going on and still you are trying to help a poor bun out of a yukky situation.. You really are amazing!:love::love:

Bic has fractured his jaw :shock: We have no idea how, all we can think of is that his set up is a hutch above a run with a small hutch insides to jump in and out the top hutch so if the small hutch has got damp and slippy from all the wet weather he may have slipped and caught it on the corner or something as he fell :? His run is inches deep in hay so if he had fallen there he would have been fine.

because of the size of him and the position of the break there is no surgery that can be performed so all we can do is attempt to feed him liquid food for the next 6 weeks while it heals :( If that doesn't work there is nothing else we can do and obviously while he isn't eating or grinding his teeth spurs are going to grow. He has had a dental while he had x-rays to get them as worn back and even as possible so now all we can do is hope :cry:

he is just a baby :cry:

Bic has fractured his jaw :shock: We have no idea how, all we can think of is that his set up is a hutch above a run with a small hutch insides to jump in and out the top hutch so if the small hutch has got damp and slippy from all the wet weather he may have slipped and caught it on the corner or something as he fell :? His run is inches deep in hay so if he had fallen there he would have been fine.

because of the size of him and the position of the break there is no surgery that can be performed so all we can do is attempt to feed him liquid food for the next 6 weeks while it heals :( If that doesn't work there is nothing else we can do and obviously while he isn't eating or grinding his teeth spurs are going to grow. He has had a dental while he had x-rays to get them as worn back and even as possible so now all we can do is hope :cry:

he is just a baby :cry:

Blimey :shock: Poor Bic, bless him :(

Poor Bic, sending lots of vibes. Is he still able to be with Biro and Bundy, or have you had to separate them? xxx

Just catching up with missed threads. So sorry to hear you've got so many poorly buns Liz. Sending a squillion (((vibes))) for speedy recoveries.

Back