• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kylo the Invisible Bunny!

Just a little update - Kylo had his VHD vax yesterday, and was a very good boy - nothing to do with the bribery of brocolli i am sure! :lol::lol::lol:

I had noticed his vision didnt seem quite right - he doesnt see things coming until quite late, and often misjudged distances, especially when jumping. The vet checked his eyes and he does have some central blindness, mainly on his left. So his eyes are fine and he can see, but his brain doesnt interpret the signals quite right, so he doesnt constrict his pupils in bright light for example. He thought it was most likely due to a head injury in his "former life" as the evidence of his war wounds suggest. But it doesnt really bother him and he gets along and around perfectly fine. He's also a bit snorry :lol::lol: sometimes but likewise thats probably from old wounds to his face and nothing to worry about

So he's a brave little warrior :love::love::love: Hope he isnt a warrior during bonding next week though! :shock:

Awww, that's so sad! :( Brave boy bunneh!

Just a little update - Kylo had his VHD vax yesterday, and was a very good boy - nothing to do with the bribery of brocolli i am sure! :lol::lol::lol:

I had noticed his vision didnt seem quite right - he doesnt see things coming until quite late, and often misjudged distances, especially when jumping. The vet checked his eyes and he does have some central blindness, mainly on his left. So his eyes are fine and he can see, but his brain doesnt interpret the signals quite right, so he doesnt constrict his pupils in bright light for example. He thought it was most likely due to a head injury in his "former life" as the evidence of his war wounds suggest. But it doesnt really bother him and he gets along and around perfectly fine. He's also a bit snorry :lol::lol: sometimes but likewise thats probably from old wounds to his face and nothing to worry about

So he's a brave little warrior :love::love::love: Hope he isnt a warrior during bonding next week though! :shock:

Awww hopefully they may sense it and look after him he is lovely, poor little fella, glad he has landed on his paws now :love:

Back