• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day - Event for Rabbit Awareness Week - THANK YOU EVERYONE! xxx

:wave: It is so nice to see so many people both interested and willing to help with this.

Now who was the badge making lady :lol: Looks like her skills will definitely be required :lol:

Cakes would certainly be welcome if you are happy to make some :D

I LOVE the idea of Fudge!

I'm a keen muffin maker, I normally do vanilla sponge, injected with jam, frosting and then icing flowers or something on top. I'm wondering if I can make bunny faces on the top. I guess I could just ice a stylised bunny face on the top. I'll experiment. I also have a zillion different shapes and sizes of bunny cookie cutters so I could make biscuits to.

So anyhow, I hope to come, its a fair distance for me though plus its my birthday and I normally get all my friends together and do stuff.

If I don't go perhaps someone near me could take some stuff over for me - I live in Penge/Beckenham and can drive so could drop it off to someone the night before if anyone is close ish?

Sounds great! I'd like to make a little holiday of it but it's slap bang in the middle of my exam week. Wish I lived a bit further south :( For badges, crafty shops (and sometimes the pound shop) sell little plastic covers with pins attached that you just have to slip paper into. You could cut out paper bits the right size, have a little table with pens, sequins, bunny punches etc and ask for a donation? I could punch out a load of bunnies from paper and post them if required :lol:

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of other things I can do that will travel...I'll be flying down so baking isn't going to be the best idea.
I could definitely help out with other things though! xxx

Our very Rabbit Savvy Vet has just confirmed that she will be there.

Gill is a wonderful vet and amazing person who has helped us out in so many ways. She has worked closely with Christobel and I trust her with my babies 100%

http://www.windleshamvet.com/

Ooh, not too far from me! Now to convince my parents that you crazy people from the internet won't try to kidnap me.. :)

Our very Rabbit Savvy Vet has just confirmed that she will be there.

Gill is a wonderful vet and amazing person who has helped us out in so many ways. She has worked closely with Christobel and I trust her with my babies 100%

http://www.windleshamvet.com/

That is brilliant Erin and a real coup!

Ooh, not too far from me! Now to convince my parents that you crazy people from the internet won't try to kidnap me.. :)

:wave: Bring (sorry.. drag) your parents along :D .. you never know there may be stuff of interest to them.....

:lol: At least i've got plently of time to try to pursuade them :) And if i mention that there will be CAKE, it might help.. :lol:

:lol: At least i've got plently of time to try to pursuade them :) And if i mention that there will be CAKE, it might help.. :lol:

And fudge :wave:

it's awesome there is now going to be a rabbit savvy vet there. I am soo excited I will be able to meet everyone and give them fudge :)

Back