• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day - Event for Rabbit Awareness Week - THANK YOU EVERYONE! xxx

I might need a reminder nearer the time but I shall try to be there. :wave:

Happy to help out setting up or make hand made cards or something to sell for a worthy cause if needed. I'm not bad at making cakes so I could do that if anyone would like me too.

I might need a reminder nearer the time but I shall try to be there. :wave:

Happy to help out setting up or make hand made cards or something to sell for a worthy cause if needed. I'm not bad at making cakes so I could do that if anyone would like me too.

If you can't make it and you still want to make some stuff, I'm sure Steve wouldn;t mind taking it with him :wave: Although not sure any cakes would make it all the way there :? :lol:

If you can't make it and you still want to make some stuff, I'm sure Steve wouldn;t mind taking it with him :wave: Although not sure any cakes would make it all the way there :? :lol:

I'm sure I can make it my main problem is my memory. It's remembering the day i'm supposed to be there :lol::lol:

Would anyone like me to make cakes for them to sell on the day or for them to use as part of a competition?

I was thinking things like chocolate brownie cake, Honey Cake, flapjacks etc. nothing too fancy.

Or at Christmas I made some white chocolate and bailey's fudge which went down very well with those I gave it too. I could make some alcoholic fudge and non alcoholic fudge and gift package it in some small card boxes packed with tissue paper.

I'm sure I can make it my main problem is my memory. It's remembering the day i'm supposed to be there :lol::lol:

Would anyone like me to make cakes for them to sell on the day or for them to use as part of a competition?

I was thinking things like chocolate brownie cake, Honey Cake, flapjacks etc. nothing too fancy.

Or at Christmas I made some white chocolate and bailey's fudge which went down very well with those I gave it too. I could make some alcoholic fudge and non alcoholic fudge and gift package it in some small card boxes packed with tissue paper.

Cakes would certainly be welcome if you are happy to make some :D

I LOVE the idea of Fudge!

Just been in touch with a local paper who is going to advertise this and will send their photographer to be there on the day! :D

Have just found out my OH is being posted to Odiham in April, so I am going to co-ordinate my trip down with the Rabbit Day, and get the train up to join in the fun!!

Do you need anything else brought along? I have a weeks holiday before then so could make badges/signs/etc?? xxx

Have just found out my OH is being posted to Odiham in April, so I am going to co-ordinate my trip down with the Rabbit Day, and get the train up to join in the fun!!

Do you need anything else brought along? I have a weeks holiday before then so could make badges/signs/etc?? xxx

That's great news thank you :D

I will let you know nearer the time....just trying to organise everything at the mo. xxx

Back