• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

kids want my buns

:shock: Freaky little chavs! :shock:

Something very similar happened to a woman in Plymouth a few months back - her cat had had kittens and kids turned up on the doorstep wanting one. She told them no as they were thoroughbreds and too young anyway. Next day she was burgled, but all that was taken were the kittens. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Definitely get the padlocks!

Yes def get padlocks for sheds...but make sure house is secure too.

Cheeky little devils! Its a shame you have to shut buns into smaller space when its warm.
never mind - better the buns are safe.-Sue

got the padlocks and their all on the hutches now, they seemed to cope fine went in to check them today and Crystal was hunched up in the bed area with her back toward me i thought she was ill but she soon jumped up and is now stuffing her face and binking in her run. luckily i know 2 of the kids who came to the door well i know where they live so if one rabbit did go missing i could give police 2 addresses but i really cant see them getting through these padlocks!

tbh its probably been a thing of them wanting a rabbit parents wont let them so they think if someone can give them one they can take it home and their parents cant say no. about 10 years ago something similar happened to my mum when a young girl came to the door after a cat my mum refused and the girl got a kitten from else where she kept it in her bedroom away from her parents and a few weeks later she was sick of the smell so dumped the kitten in the woods :cry: i know that story because the girls friend came to teh door to tell my mum what had happened so she could try and find teh kitten and save it sadly my mum never found it :(

Hi, quick question--- how did they know you had rabbits in the first place? Does that mean they have been snooping around in your garden?:?::?:

i think half the town know i have rabbits to be honest :? everyone can see into my backgarden where the hutches and runs are so anyone walking past can see i have rabbits :?

Back