• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush Gus to the vets....He's home!

Oh no Lou not little Gus :( Got everything crossed for him here, give me a shout if I can do anything to help at all xxx

Oh no, sending millions of vibes for Gus. He is in the very best place :)

Please don't worry about tomorrow we can rearrange for another time.

Thinking of you xxx

Hopefully it'll be fine...will let you know in the morning :)

Just popping to the vets to take some food for him....

-I'm sure he will be fine too, but even so I honestly wouldn't expect you to do a bunnyrun and leave him for all that time, just for us:) Steve thinks he can get the car fixed on Monday so we can collect them at some point

oh no, not little gus!
Ive only been able to make it online for ages :roll: my brother updated my computer to vista.

i hope Gus has a speady recovery!
Thinking of you and gus xx

I've only just seen this. Any updates? I hope the little man will be ok. Lots of vibes from me and Penny and the rest of the gang.:(

Spoke to the vets at 8 still not much change, his temperature has risen but no other change. I have to call in the morning.

They have a vet and vet nurse overnight so he will be well taken care of, just worries me slightly that he'll have to see a different vet tomorrow

Don't think I'll be getting too much sleep :roll:

Oh poor little Gus, the adorable nethie with huge ears! I hope he starts recovering very very soon. Lots of vibes. xxx

Back