• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush gracie off to the vets

Only just seen this but glad Gracie seem's to be 'nomming' and 'pooing' now, let's hope by tomorrow she has eaten well and done a little happy pile of them :lol:

*hugs*
I know she will be absolutely fine xxxxxxxxxxxx She is a beautiful bun, with a brilliant bunny mummy :) small poo that is soggy is good. I had some of these from my girls when they first got back from neutering, they were very odd looking and concerning for awhile...Glad she is more bouncy xxxxxxxxxx

Awww thank you, she is pooing now but they are a bit small and mishapen, im still hand feeding her hay but its looking good now thank you god. xxxxxxx

Only just seen this but glad Gracie seem's to be 'nomming' and 'pooing' now, let's hope by tomorrow she has eaten well and done a little happy pile of them :lol:

Too right, she just threw the hay bowl at me :lol: good sign shes getting better, she can throw what she wants at me as long as she eats some of it :lol: xxxx

We have 18 of them, you just get one better then another one starts, I hate it when they don't eat or are quiet as I end up feeling ill as well then with the worry of them.

We have 18 of them, you just get one better then another one starts, I hate it when they don't eat or are quiet as I end up feeling ill as well then with the worry of them.

aww :love: bless your lovely bunnies, they keep you on your toes! I always end up making myself ill when the buns are ill too.

aww :love: bless your lovely bunnies, they keep you on your toes! I always end up making myself ill when the buns are ill too.

Oh I couldn't be without them, I wouldn't want to live without my bunny babies they are what keep's me going, although today I felt as if they had all had a meeting in the middle of the night and said 'Let's see who can trash their bed the most' :? :lol:

Oh I couldn't be without them, I wouldn't want to live without my bunny babies they are what keep's me going, although today I felt as if they had all had a meeting in the middle of the night and said 'Let's see who can trash their bed the most' :? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless 'em!

Two of mine just decided that having had their myxi jabs that they would have the squits everywhere, especially on their pieces of carpet :roll:

Still, they were eating, drinking and running around playing, so I only worried for....er.....well, until the poops got back to normal again :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless 'em!

Two of mine just decided that having had their myxi jabs that they would have the squits everywhere, especially on their pieces of carpet :roll:

Still, they were eating, drinking and running around playing, so I only worried for....er.....well, until the poops got back to normal again :lol:

I just thought, you dont think this episode was anything to do with grace having her myxo jab on monday do you? xx

:lol::lol: oh that's a fun game, nearly as fun as 'who can dig the most megazorb out of the litter tray'

Back