• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush gracie off to the vets

My rabbit went odd about 2months ago. I rushed her to the vets and was almost crying. She had injection and meds to go home with she was fine after 3hours. The vet said we cought it just in time it looked like some kind of infection. Sending you get well vibes.

Adding my nomming vibes to the others. It's a real worry when they won't eat. Have you tried some dandelion leaves? - they often get my buns nomming when they don't feel too good.

God im awful i walked into the vets and burst out crying :? im sure she will feel better soon shes having a nap at the moment, i keep checking to see if shes pooed yet, no joy. xx

Lots of healing vibes for her :) Hope things improve Julie xxxxxxxxxxx Thinking of you are Gracie xxxx

Lots of healing vibes for her :) Hope things improve Julie xxxxxxxxxxx Thinking of you are Gracie xxxx

Thank you chick it means a lot :love:

Well gracie has eaten a few pellets and a teeny bit of hay, shes done a very small soggy (broken up sort of blackberry poo) i`m watching her like a hawk at the moment but she does seem a bit more bouncy, im hoping her poos will be more normal in the next few hours, in the meantime im trying to get her to eat excel forage and oxbow botanical, fingers crossed. xxxx

Glad shes a little better! Hope she gets fully better soon though, its so worrying when their ill. Thinking of you and Gracie and of course, Charlie. xxxx

Glad shes a little better! Hope she gets fully better soon though, its so worrying when their ill. Thinking of you and Gracie and of course, Charlie. xxxx

Thank you, charlie knows she isnt well he wont leave her side, both are snuggled up together and im going to be checking on gracie during the night, i just wish she would do me some normal poos, i really dont want her admitted tommorrow me and charlie will miss her:love: xxx

Couldn't Charlie go with her to the vets? I hope it doesn't come to that though, and that she does some better poos overnight. :wave:

oh Gracie!! sending lots of nomming vibes for her. Sometimes their poos are a bit squidgy after an episode so hopefully they'll be better soon, at least she's passing xxx

Blimey this is like a running commentary, sorry :oops:
Gracie has just eaten some hay and pooed!!!! :D the poos are a bit mishapen but she pooed, phew what a relief, will still be monitoring her during the night but at least shes nomming now.

I wonder what on earth has caused this? i just thank god we took her to the vets in time. xxxx

Blimey this is like a running commentary, sorry :oops:
Gracie has just eaten some hay and pooed!!!! :D the poos are a bit mishapen but she pooed, phew what a relief, will still be monitoring her during the night but at least shes nomming now.

I wonder what on earth has caused this? i just thank god we took her to the vets in time. xxxx

Hurray!!!! Well done Gracie :D

Couldn't Charlie go with her to the vets? I hope it doesn't come to that though, and that she does some better poos overnight. :wave:

Oh yes if she is/was admitted then they would be going together, as i was in such a rush this afternoon as it was an emergency i hadnt got time to waste in getting charlie ready, but he did give her lots of kisses on her return bless him. xxxxxxx

Thank you chick it means a lot :love:

Well gracie has eaten a few pellets and a teeny bit of hay, shes done a very small soggy (broken up sort of blackberry poo) i`m watching her like a hawk at the moment but she does seem a bit more bouncy, im hoping her poos will be more normal in the next few hours, in the meantime im trying to get her to eat excel forage and oxbow botanical, fingers crossed. xxxx

*hugs*
I know she will be absolutely fine xxxxxxxxxxxx She is a beautiful bun, with a brilliant bunny mummy :) small poo that is soggy is good. I had some of these from my girls when they first got back from neutering, they were very odd looking and concerning for awhile...Glad she is more bouncy xxxxxxxxxx

Yes i know i just want to know shes pooing then i might nod off. xxxxxx

When Blackie had to stay in the hospital after his GA for his dental he would NOT poo, so in the end they let me take him home. As soon as we let him out of the carrier he started pooping for England - I don't think buns like being watched for poops :lol:

Back