• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found a rabbit :(

well done for catching him, sure his life will improve massively from now on! I'm no where near to help out, hope someone else can or the cllassifieds have something. Good luck!

sooo glad you got him - i read your thread when you first posted and am really pleased he came back for you. I'm sure he will have a much happier life with you. :love:

Oh says he was prob happier on his own and that he is someones rabbit :(

someone who left him to fend for himself under a shed? With no company - I think he will be much better off with someone who can actually make up their mind whether he is theirs or not - and who will give him regular food, love and attention. I'm sure you did the right thing. And he did keep coming back to you!

sooo glad you got him - i read your thread when you first posted and am really pleased he came back for you. I'm sure he will have a much happier life with you. :love:[/QUO

Oh says he was prob happier on his own and that he is someones rabbit :(

Where did you say you live? My rabbits are still missing. I have done everything that i can think of to get them back. I live in parkstone,poole dorset.

Only my rabbits run,he is in the porch at the mo as its cold in there and the catbox is full off hay but he is out hopping around now:D

Is it locked? Just beware of postman/people accidently letting him out. Plus if the owners know where you live and see him there...

Problem is you have technically stolen him, we had this issue with the rspca when we rescued a pony (24hrs from death by starvation the vet said) then 6 months later the owner wanted her back. We legally had to :( she sold the pony next day to the meatman :(

If you are going to keep her get her microchipped asap so you can say shes yours.

someone who left him to fend for himself under a shed? With no company - I think he will be much better off with someone who can actually make up their mind whether he is theirs or not - and who will give him regular food, love and attention. I'm sure you did the right thing. And he did keep coming back to you!

Thats what i said ,he came back every day he could :D,i have 6 buns ,three ina wendy house and run,two have a walk in dog kennel/run and charlie who lives in the kitchen free range ,i thought this bun could be charlies friend but think i would be worried about it getting out as its used to being free:roll:

Back