• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey - you were a bad dog, a good boy & a proper rabbit (April 2011- January 2022)

You're all very sweet, thank you for remembering & even missing Joey. Surprisingly where I miss him most is as my office companion. I loved the way he'd whizz through the door then startle, then looked annoyed:lol: whenever he found me in there. At night he'd often sneak in & have a little chew of my business stationary & he'd often sign off (chew the corner) boxed orders. He would come begging for forage & only demolish things when I left the room.

I don't compare Eddy & Joey cos they are so different ...except in my office. Eddy insists on eyeballing me while chewing chunks out of the furniture :shock: Joey at least had the good grace to be sneaky. The noise is so distracting. He's impossible to shut up, weirdly, unless I sing

Back