• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jess

I'm so sorry Jess, that someone, some human, treated you this way.
You were so loved and will be sorely missed.
Run free at the bridge Jess until you are reunited with your trusted friend x x x

I went on DogLost, and couldn't find Jess on lost, so thought she'd been reunited, and saw she'd gone to the bridge :(
How can people ******* live with themselves :'(
Prance Free Jess :cry:

Cant believe i'm reading this, i thought she would of been found safe:( So sorry, Goodnight Jess Rest In Peace sweetheart xxxxx

This is so sad, and I'm so sorry your life had to end this way Jess :cry: Run free at Rainbow Bridge sweetheart xx

You didn't deserve this Jess, not once bit.
I didn't know you, but i'd love to play with you at the bridge
Xx

I hope you are now running free Jess and remembering the 10 years of love you had and have forgotten the cowardly monster who ended your life so cruelly.
Hugs to the family left grieving xx

Thanks to everyone for there kind words..

I just hope for Jess it ended quickly..

Jess, were not all like that monster who took you away, please run high and happily through the lush green grass. Your mum and dad miss you deeply. We all miss you Jess. I hope to meet you again soon and see your smile :love:

Run free, sleep tight sweetie!

xx

Back