• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Jellybean* is here!

She is just gorgeous, such a pretty face, lucky bunny to have found you. Happy birthday for tomorrow, and I just love your kitty cat :love:

Would you recommend it Babsie? I have Amazon Prime so I'm tempted to get her one. Is it a problem that they pee on them?
Vetbed is fab, amazon sells it cheaper sometimes but not always so keep that in mind.

Some buns will pee on it - depends on the bun :) you could get one piece and see? It's handy anyway for after ops etc and if they pee on it it holds the liquid away from them so they don't get damp etc

Sent via carrier pigeon

Vetbed is fab, amazon sells it cheaper sometimes but not always so keep that in mind.

Some buns will pee on it - depends on the bun :) you could get one piece and see? It's handy anyway for after ops etc and if they pee on it it holds the liquid away from them so they don't get damp etc

Sent via carrier pigeon

Thanks Graciee, I'm definitely going to look into it!

New girl is doing so well. She let me smooth her head for ages earlier. I have no idea why she's been described as aggressive by the previous owner - she's SO chilled out :love:

20181221_100234 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

white buns with smudgy noses :love:

I bought my buns vetbed last year - they do love to pee on it. Covering a whole room with it would be vry expensive. It takes up a lot of washing machine room space. I agree with Graicee - good for old & recooperating buns. I also find it annoying how hay attaches to it. Really thin quilts with old covers - wash & dry well, no waste. less pee - this has been my buns fave floor covering

white buns with smudgy noses :love:

I bought my buns vetbed last year - they do love to pee on it. Covering a whole room with it would be vry expensive. It takes up a lot of washing machine room space. I agree with Graicee - good for old & recooperating buns. I also find it annoying how hay attaches to it. Really thin quilts with old covers - wash & dry well, no waste. less pee - this has been my buns fave floor covering
Yeaa hay is an issue, I bought horse wash bags? I think they're called on amazon and I wash them in the bags, so no hay gets in the washing machine and just shake them out afterwards [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

That's NOT the face of an aggressive bun. The ears are flat, her eyes are just like "oh please keep doing that mummy" and she's just chilled out. She's turning out to be a real laid back beauty.

Thanks Graciee, I'm definitely going to look into it!

New girl is doing so well. She let me smooth her head for ages earlier. I have no idea why she's been described as aggressive by the previous owner - she's SO chilled out :love:

20181221_100234 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr
Definitely a killer! Careful! [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

She’s a beauty and already looks like she’s bringing joy into ur home and life. I hope she enjoys the cuddles and all the love.

I love the name you've chosen. It suits her. She is looking so settled and she must feel so much better. She has a lovely dewlap too. She's finally found the loving warm and caring home she so deserves.

Back