• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane's Thread of Memories (So not to be starting multiple threads)

NBVQ5jY.jpg

iOSmZJJ.jpg

LSGskdf.jpg

QbIp2no.jpg

0x3NALk.jpg

mCULxZE.jpg

aww Ruffles, Niamh & Liam are all new bunny faces to me . Whats their story please?

Ruffles came into Bobtails Rescue at the age of 13. I offered him a Retirement Home. Liam and Niamh were two of 5 Bunnies I took in at 4 weeks of age. A Doe in P@H gave birth but died a few weeks later. Her kits , known on RU as The Pet Shop Five, were in one of those awful glass fronted cabinets. After much ‘negotiation’ with the Store Manager I took them all home and continued to rear them. I rehomed Liam and Niamh to a former RU member but they came back to me about 18 months later when the person’s circumstances changed x

Ruffles came into Bobtails Rescue at the age of 13. I offered him a Retirement Home. Liam and Niamh were two of 5 Bunnies I took in at 4 weeks of age. A Doe in P@H gave birth but died a few weeks later. Her kits , known on RU as The Pet Shop Five, were in one of those awful glass fronted cabinets. After much ‘negotiation’ with the Store Manager I took them all home and continued to rear them. I rehomed Liam and Niamh to a former RU member but they came back to me about 18 months later when the person’s circumstances changed x

awww:love: Thanks JJ

Bobbie, from when I first saw her and her Boblets after they were rescued from a Meat Farm

R49CdBE.jpg

oiFXRr6.jpg

I hope I made things better, even if three Boblets only survived for 6 months

VbhJNTA.jpg

KKp7eFX.jpg

ZV3UGB0.jpg

bNeWm8E.jpg

RcXGO1b.jpg

Oooh I don't remember Fred. He was lovely :love: What was his story?

I went to Animal Lifeline Rescue to collect a young Rex Doe I was adopting. On arrival she was living with her Son. Need I explain the rest !! :lol:

eYFM9XZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back