• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake-U/D 22nd May-Post 60

Well I *think* the vibes are starting to work
Jake is brighter within himself and I can now hear some gut sounds.
No poos yet but he has taken some syringe feeds well and also nibbled at some dandelion leaves.

I just hope that things start moving through now

xx

I didnt post about this last night when it all started as I now feel guilty always asking for support :oops:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks of you and sends vibes every day. You seem to have a different bun to worry about every day, and even when you don't I send vibes that the respite lasts :D

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks of you and sends vibes every day. You seem to have a different bun to worry about every day, and even when you don't I send vibes that the respite lasts :D

Awwwwww thank you :D

Jake has done a few poos now and is eating hay with some enthusiasm.

xx

Well Jake seems almost back to normal now. Thank you for all the vibes....................AGAIN !!

Why on earth do I love Rexes......Sore Hocks....... and in my experience Dodgey Tums and a predisposition toward Heart Disease................. :?

I'm glad Jack is better, hope Fred follows suit.
Who was it who said they'd drawn up a rota?

Jake has become acutely poorly again
I can now feel something very sinister in his guts :cry:
He has had pain relief and fluids and will have Xrays tomorrow.
I hope I am wrong about this. If I am not I will not be putting Jake through surgery on his GI tract.
Jake will not be coming home

:cry:

Oh no- im so sorry Jake has gone downhill again. Fingers crossed he makes some improvement tonight.

xxx

Oh no. I hope you're wrong too!
Sometimes what feels like a mass can break up and move along. I hope this is the case for Jake xx

Back