• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz in mumz room?!

Awwwww. Poor bun. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its okay...shes 'just a rabbit' :censored:
Feel like im fighting a loosing battle with my family understanding rabbits or my love for animals in general, I don't see who in their right mind would think its acceptable to put a rabbit into a cold and leaking cage while they sleep in their warm and dry bed :? Wish she was in my bed right now!

Oh no!
Poor little thing.
Do you have an old shower curtain you could put over her hutch to stop the leaking? Or one of those picnic blankets with the plastic backing (we use those for everything!). I can't think what else would work.

Could she have gone in the bathtub overnight with a blanket down?

Its okay...shes 'just a rabbit' :censored:
Feel like im fighting a loosing battle with my family understanding rabbits or my love for animals in general, I don't see who in their right mind would think its acceptable to put a rabbit into a cold and leaking cage while they sleep in their warm and dry bed :? Wish she was in my bed right now!

You've tried your hardest. The bath tub is a good idea. At least it isn't that cold outside although the wet is worrying. :(

Oh no!
Poor little thing.
Do you have an old shower curtain you could put over her hutch to stop the leaking? Or one of those picnic blankets with the plastic backing (we use those for everything!). I can't think what else would work.

Could she have gone in the bathtub overnight with a blanket down?

Thankfully the rain has stopped now so its no longer leaking its just demp/wet Inside from the rain earlier

I dont think they'd allow her in the bath tub either - apparently rabbits HAVE to sleep outdoors so the problem was me trying to put her indoors over night in the first place!

Im an extremely light sleeper and always wake up to rain and such so if it starts raining again she is coming straight indoors and im not taking no for an answer...I just hope I dont get me nd the buns kicked out :lol:

You've tried your hardest. The bath tub is a good idea. At least it isn't that cold outside although the wet is worrying. :(

Im a really light sleeper so if it starts raining again during the night shes coming in and shes NOT going back out!

I did try and dry her cage off as best as I could but obviously its hard to dry wood but the base was dry and shes got one of my old tops and a blanket in there to snuggle with seeing as she cant snuggle in the warm!

Thankfully the rain has stopped now so its no longer leaking its just demp/wet Inside from the rain earlier

I dont think they'd allow her in the bath tub either - apparently rabbits HAVE to sleep outdoors so the problem was me trying to put her indoors over night in the first place!

Im an extremely light sleeper and always wake up to rain and such so if it starts raining again she is coming straight indoors and im not taking no for an answer...I just hope I dont get me nd the buns kicked out :lol:

Ha try telling T&F that - I don't think they've spent a night outdoors in their entire lives!
Whereabouts are you - maybe someone has something that could help you waterproof her hutch.

Ha try telling T&F that - I don't think they've spent a night outdoors in their entire lives!
Whereabouts are you - maybe someone has something that could help you waterproof her hutch.
Edited to say she stayed dry over night and ive got her a tarpaulin now!

Last edited:
Back