• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've reserved Twombly! I'm so Excited!

Oh there will be tonnes I promise! As long as it all goes to plan - guessing if fur starts flying I'll be struggling to take snaps! I'm so excited, I could go for her now! Both need to get through their ops first though so fingers crossed for that!

Sending you lots of bonding vibes for these 2 lucky bunnies - I'm sure they will be fine, think they probably already know that every bunny needs some bunny! :D

How exciting!! Vibes for Greggory and his operation!!
I want to hear how the bonding goes... William gets his bits done October 14th and I'd like to find him a wife soon after that! I'm a bit nervous about fur flying and foot thumping!!

Is Twombly a lion head? She's so pretty :love::love: I was looking on a rescue site for Philadelphia and saw a few lion heads, but the person that I emailed thought I should pair William with another lop - they were afraid a lop might chew the mane off a lion head while grooming :roll:

Good luck Greggory!!

Back