• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive messed up adopting more buns...

aww bless you sam...typical isnt it!

karen hun thank you for going to get elsee for me.

im still in desperate need for some help on saturday though. anyone?

Sorry I could not get online. Can do Fri morning. Will PM you the number of the lady who offered to do it and you two can sort out details :)

That's great. Will call her tomorrow.

Debbie - I thought someone on your other thread who lives in Basingstoke offered to do the Sat run?

I thought I hadn't read it incorrectly:)

There is now a plan for Elsee on Fri. I am meeting Laura-Rose at 1030 at one of the Guildford Stations so should be with you about noonish (I will have a short break and a coffee at the station)

I have a client in Horndean at 1300 so that should work out really well.

Are you excited??

I really like Elsee. If I had had time to sort out my finances I would have offered a home myself but I know she will make Merlin a wonderful wife - and I will have kept my promise to him to help find him one:):)

Hopefully, I will have more Dylan cuddles and Bertie and Bluebell snuggles on Friday:love:

mm need to sort out my new phone..this old one likes deleting instead of sending my txts!! sorry gem hun...no...it wouldnt have been at the right time for wendy. But thank you soo much. xx btw you must come round too once the ladees are settled.......you have yet to meet bluebell...and merlin:love:
And like Karen.....you can get catted by dylan....he will make you wear him like a wrap///drool and purr all over you..be warned!
Of course i will watch like a hawk as you try and smuggle bertie out with you;):lol:

karen thats great...thank you:wave: yes its going to be hectic here!!!
bertie says can auntie karen pass him a carrot stick from the kitchen and rub his nose friday:lol::lol:

Tell Bertie I think I can manage that. I love coming to see your fur family - and you and Nikki too of course:oops:

I definitely have a soft spot for Dylan though. He is so like my Pippa.

I can't wait to see Merlin loved up with his wives. Hopefully, the lonely, sad, Merlin will then be a bun of the past.

Are you going to bond all three together or do two at a time? If you need a hand or some company, just yell. I get so bored on my own when I am bonding - but then you have Nikki for company.

See you Friday - with Elsee:love:

aww bless you karen:oops::love:

we havent decided...we usually quarantine for 2 to 3 weeks but didnt with bluebell and dazy-mae.....had little choice:oops:

if we had...it wouldnt have stopped losing gorgeous dazy-mae:(

but im not moving nikki up to her room till both girlies are here.....put them seperated in merlins pen...so he can run about and wash them through the bars:love:

then both the ladies will be stationed in my room....and bond the 3 together..does are hardest to bond...but with mr lova lova in with them...it should be easier:lol:

dylan is getting dafter and dafter each day.......berties a smoosh monster right now with nikki...im so jealous;) and bluebell adores nikki too..i get nipped and shoved and jumped on....nikki gets kisses and sniffies on her face when asleep:lol:

im sad to say...no more upstairs for bluebell......but will give her half the stairs to run up and down:lol:

Back