• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made enquires about a friend for Willow U/D home + pics

I let the bunnies out in the run when I got home last night and both of them at seperate points were charging round the run at top speed, Willow was binkying and then Herb started doing binkies! He hasn't done them whilst at the rescue where he had a reputation for being grumpy. I'm so pleased that he is settling in so well and I have a suspicion that he might turn out to be a softie really. I love him already :love:

I let the bunnies out in the run when I got home last night and both of them at seperate points were charging round the run at top speed, Willow was binkying and then Herb started doing binkies! He hasn't done them whilst at the rescue where he had a reputation for being grumpy. I'm so pleased that he is settling in so well and I have a suspicion that he might turn out to be a softie really. I love him already :love:

Wow, how lovely! Great update :)

He knows he’s home :love:

This is really great news :D

Back