• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been keeping a secret!

This morning they were a sandwich of flopped bunnies. Duke in the middle, Noah and Jess were the 'bread'. Can't believe how well they've bonded in 24 hours :love: I'm moving them into the shed later on and then will open the run up in a couple of days time.

I'd love some name suggestions if anyone can think of something that will suit him. I like unusual names :)

How lovely :love: I'm not good at thinking of names, although I did think of the name Blue when I saw him :thumb:

How lovely :love: I'm not good at thinking of names, although I did think of the name Blue when I saw him :thumb:

That's one of the names I'm toying with :lol:

The first one was Professor Albus Dumblepaws - short name Albie :oops: but I'm not sure if it suits him now!

The first one was Professor Albus Dumblepaws - short name Albie :oops: but I'm not sure if it suits him now!

:lol: Albie is a nice name but it makes me think it would suit a little bunny for some reason!

He's lovely :love:

I vote Albie, as I have one too - his official name is Albus Dumbledwarf....not quite fitting for this chap, though! :lol:

This looks like it was just meant to be. Very happy for you x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Moved them into the shed last night, had to sit with them for a while as Blue got all excited and went on a humpathon - mainly Jess who was a star and just kept hopping off. He eventually got bored and stopped but I'll be leaving them in there for a good few days now before giving them any furniture or access to the run. I'm glad they are now outside as they didn't have much space inside and as the weather is getting cooler I wanted to move them outdoors sooner rather than later. In hindsight it was a bit rushed but it didn't take them long to settle back down and groom :)

Im at babsies now so have been able to see the photos. What a gorgeous squishy bunster. Am looking forward to meeting him in the fur. Rhianna xxxx

Back