• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's over, the myxi buns are gone

I'm so very sorry Gem :cry: :cry: :cry: Sitting here with tears streaming down my face again. No words can express how sorry I am. Binky free little ones, free from pain and suffering at the Bridge. x

Just found this thread.....so sorry to read about your babies Gem xx

What beautiful words you have wrote....heartbreaking too. Magic has a look of my bunny xx

Rest in peace gorgeous bunnies xx

Gem we are all thinking of you and are here if you need us.
Lots of love and hugs
Adele, and the Sanctuary bunnies

:cry: Sitting here sobbing after reading your post about your bunnies. You loved them so much. I am so so sorry about your loss. RIP dear brave bunnies.

So very sorry to hear this news. I know exactly how you are feeling at this moment - I too lost my dear little Fergus to myxi in November. He had been fighting it for about 6 weeks, and his lesions were healing, but the fight just went out of him and I knew that he had had enough. You did the right thing, so don't feel guilty about it.
Love Jane

Words cannot express how devasting this is. Your tribute is beautiful but I could not read it all for crying. Bless you and those por, sweet, dear little buns. Binky free bunnies all healed and well! Sorry life wasn't kinder to you xxxxx

Gem I'm so sorry these two beautiful bunnies lost their brave fight against Myxi. You did everything you could and you have been so brave for them - fighting as long as they wanted to fight.

Binky free, beautiful bunnies. :cry:

AMETHYST

Back