• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Feels Wierd

I just don't understand why no-one likes REWS :( I still have Rhys and Lois here, they are staying as a pair though there is no way i would leave one on their own when all they have known is company from one or more of their siblings :)
I hope they get a new home (s) soon :D

I love REWS! :love::love::love:, however I sadly have no room for anymore bunnies atm, Betty will be my latest addition on the 2nd Jan and for now that's where it will end, my bunnies will hopefully; providing Lenny & Betty's bonding goes well, be in very loved up pairs (3 pairs).

When I get a bigger house, then all will be well and I can look into helping out more :cry:.

Hope they find homes soon!

Oh yes I forgot about that!!
We'e had two enquiries about the pair sowee :oops:

I would be thrilled if they all got homes. But if the pair were rehomed, I would be very tempted to take the other one!! Im a sucker for these three. Keeping my fingers crossed that they all find homes. x

My fosters have been here 5+ months, i don't expect they'll ever get a home.

Your fosters are stunning, i thought they'd all go straight away :shock:

It would be lovely if all three of them could have a home together somewhere. Still can't get over the fact that they weren't snapped up straight away.

aww i hope they do get a home together, i hate the thought of bunnies being split up when they get along :(

:shock::shock: wow domino can make pizza you have one clever bunny there altho...I might have to do a double check of the small 'olives' on top!!:lol::lol:

hes very clever you know! although he does go a bit heavy on the pellets on top! :lol:

You never know, we got three boys, we couldnt bear to leave one behind or them getting picked off one by one. They live very happily together and are due to be neutered after Christmas. They were all huddled together, the O/H begged me to get them and thats why we ended up getting the shed. I really hope someone like us comes along and gets them all.

You never know, we got three boys, we couldnt bear to leave one behind or them getting picked off one by one. They live very happily together and are due to be neutered after Christmas. They were all huddled together, the O/H begged me to get them and thats why we ended up getting the shed. I really hope someone like us comes along and gets them all.

They are 6 months and were neutered a few weeks ago. Suprisingly they were a little hormonal a few days afterwards (mainly Gabriel who was the sickly frail baby) Norty :no: But now they're back to normal! :love:

Back