• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is your rabbit a supermodel?

It's 8 photos but needn't be of the same rabbit. You can submit fewer if you want but no more than 8

It's 8 photos but needn't be of the same rabbit. You can submit fewer if you want but no more than 8

Rightyho, will this be to decide on which rabbit is going to be the face of the site? or would they use the photo?
would our rabbits have to travel to a photographer if they win?

Thanks for clarifying :)

Isn't there a difference though between signing up to the charter and advertising a 4ft hutch specifically as rwa approved - that latter part feels like a backward step as it is giving people the impression specifically that you are validating an approving that a 4ft hutch is suitable?

Rightyho, will this be to decide on which rabbit is going to be the face of the site? or would they use the photo?
would our rabbits have to travel to a photographer if they win?

I'm sorry, I don't know that. It would be best to ask the people at Monster Pet Supplies.

My guess would be that since this is photo competition, it would be the entrant's photo that would win, but that's all it is, a guess.

Thanks for clarifying :)

Isn't there a difference though between signing up to the charter and advertising a 4ft hutch specifically as rwa approved - that latter part feels like a backward step as it is giving people the impression specifically that you are validating an approving that a 4ft hutch is suitable?

I can see what you mean, but we feel that improving the range is worthy of a positive response.

We do want ultimately to see anything smaller than a 6ft hutch being seen by everybody as far too small, and of course any hutch that doesn't have permanent access to a large enough exercise area, but we have to be pragmatic. If we set the boundaries at our ultimate goal, we'd be very lucky to get any manufacturers or retailers on board at all. As those who make the improvements see how much demand there is for larger and better accommodation for rabbits, they'll see what good business sense it makes to extend that part of their range and we hope that this will lead to the undersized hutches, and the tradition of keeping single rabbits shut in them full-time, cease completely.

I uploaded the 8 pics twice

Then it says you've exceeded the maximum limit and I dont know how to remove the extra ones :(

Is the uploading page the last page.?

Last edited:
Would those with facebook be able to enter someone elses rabbit on their behalf? It's probably not allowed but I thought I'd ask just incase :)

Once again something to take up with Monster Pet Supplies. I really can't answer that one I'm afraid

Ooo how exciting

If I won, I would use the hutch + run as an additional foster space, donate some of the yummies to a very good local rescue and of course save some for Sweep :thumb:

Back