• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this ok to add on to wendy house?

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
I am already thinking ahead for winter for my buns they have the poppy den hutch from p@h which i know is not great size but was all we could afford at time but hubby made a huge run to go underneath that spans the length of the house under our kitchen window vitually which they absolutely love and didnt cost us anything as we got given load of wood and mesh so i am thinking of using the kids wendy house for winter for them as its just used to storage at mo, it already has a cat flap on so could i attach this run do you think or summit same size and they be ok in winter with these? i know winter will be awful for them so want the main house be as big and as warm as poss as i reckon they will be spending lot of time indoors out of cold, what are your thoughts also how do you all kit your wendy house out it already has lino in which just needs beading to keep more secure and i am wondering about window and makin levels too? but here is link to run i have seem on ebay thats 10 miles from me seems quite good or can my hubby make summit i am wondering?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rabbit-run-/1...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item255b614e05

Back