• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just my human...

I can't believe they actually expect us to do things for ourselves, the cheek of it! I know what you mean Petra, my human said she is going to a farm tomorrow and I've told her if she even THINKS of touching any of the animals then I will poo on her pillow!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

I can't believe they actually expect us to do things for ourselves, the cheek of it! I know what you mean Petra, my human said she is going to a farm tomorrow and I've told her if she even THINKS of touching any of the animals then I will poo on her pillow!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

I know right. Good luck today with your human!

my human had loads of forage for us at this time yesterday and none now. we dont know what they are playing at but we are chewing everything in site until she gets her bum out that door with her pruners and goes woods rambling. we wont wait all day. the service around this place is horrendous sometimes. we want brambles, we want brambles, we want brambles, join in everybun.

my human had loads of forage for us at this time yesterday and none now. we dont know what they are playing at but we are chewing everything in site until she gets her bum out that door with her pruners and goes woods rambling. we wont wait all day. the service around this place is horrendous sometimes. we want brambles, we want brambles, we want brambles, join in everybun.

Disgusting behaviour. My human went out again last night and she's out again today after saying she'd spend the day with me. Furious i am. Furious. At least i slept on the human bed last night. I best be sleeping there again tonight if she knows what's good for her.

Is that a tortoise that she's left lying on the floor as well? :shock:

To be fair, me and our Toby get on fine. He lets me eat his food and sit on him. What's not fine is that there's a massive fluffy thing in the hallway - i think it's called a cat. Hoomin won't let it near me coz it looked at me funny and she's scared but it's proper loud and stinky. I don't like it. I can't wait for it to leave on Monday.

Hoomin said she feels mean coz we're seperated so she leaves it in the hallway to come and sit with me. She said she'd choose me over any animal - she knows her place!!

Back