• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just my human...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
... Or do other pet humans put stuff on the floor when you're playing?!

Fewmin. This one needs to move her laundry. I'm binkying here!!

Does anybun have any advice on how to make their pet humans hurry up?!

Petra xx

9c33dfa22b381430500a091c7ddf62e0.jpg

a75b984711908e9bfb3a407ee562cc70.jpg

Ooh no this human knows not to put things on the floor, otherwise they might get nibbled/dug/thrown around the room :lol:

Hmmmm I guess once you start eating the laundry she will get the message :p

I'm not entirely well trained though, my bunnies are cross with me at the moment because I won't let them in the bedroom - I can hear them going up and down the stairs just to check if the door has opened!

... Or do other pet humans put stuff on the floor when you're playing?!

Fewmin. This one needs to move her laundry. I'm binkying here!!

Does anybun have any advice on how to make their pet humans hurry up?!

Petra xx

9c33dfa22b381430500a091c7ddf62e0.jpg

a75b984711908e9bfb3a407ee562cc70.jpg

Hahahaha .... nibble, nibble, nibble Petra. Don't tell her where you've put the holes ;):lol:

A trick that works just as well Petra is to hide some of it :thumb: I'm sure you are observant enough to know just which pieces of clothing are necessary for important work events ;)

It can be particularly entertaining watching your human, with one eye nervously on the clock, trying to find the item she had decided to wear that morning.

Hey there bunny friend :) The way I get my human to move things is by continually nudging him. It always reminds me of when I am playing a video a game which requires me to push a block off the grass in order to level up. I really do wish he was something else instead of a heavy block that needs to be pushed!

Last edited:
Well Petra, as a large, black conti who continually moults, I tend to flop out on her laundry pile and, well, roll about a bit to ensure I leave plenty of hairs on her clothes. That inconveniences her. It also delays her putting stuff in the washing machine. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after i had written this, the human had the cheek to simply move the clothes from the floor to the chair i wanted to sit in to watch tv!! What's all that about please?!

89bf6dd33c86d8371a75584ace01f293.jpg

5007ecacc941951cd248dc7fa05892d7.jpg

Then she woke me up sneaking out in the middle of the night. She said she was going to a police station but she was so very noisy. I don't like when she's on call.

And when she came down this morning and i was tired, she tried to FORCE me into cuddling her to say goodbye. The cheek of it. Now she's at work all day. I'm going to wreck the house.

Does anybun know whether you can get human discipline classes anywhere?! She's ridiculous.

Naughty human. Destroy the house whilst she's out, that'll show her...that's what we do. Ruby & Benny x

Naughty human. Destroy the house whilst she's out, that'll show her...that's what we do. Ruby & Benny x

Oh. Oh i will don't you worry!! She needs to learn who is the Princess in this house!

Although I believe she's house hunting for a new castle for me soon xx

Max says: My human learnt a long time ago not to leave clothing on the floor, she now has many clothes with holes in them courtesy of me :thumb:

My human had the cheek of picking me up and giving me medicine the other day so I started digging at her jumper and made a huge hole in it right where her boob is and that sure taught her a lesson!
No-one messes with King Storm!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

My human had the cheek of picking me up and giving me medicine the other day so I started digging at her jumper and made a huge hole in it right where her boob is and that sure taught her a lesson!
No-one messes with King Storm!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Absolutely unbelievable. all hail King Storm. These humans need to learn their place. I was expecting mine home 41 minutes ago but she's gone out!! This just means she's going to roll in drunk and try and cuddle me with prosecco breath. Not impressed. I need a new human.

Absolutely unbelievable. all hail King Storm. These humans need to learn their place. I was expecting mine home 41 minutes ago but she's gone out!! This just means she's going to roll in drunk and try and cuddle me with prosecco breath. Not impressed. I need a new human.
Thank you, at least someone understands my importance! Sometimes I feel like I need a new human too, but mine gives good cuddles sometimes so I'll keep her.

Thank you, at least someone understands my importance! Sometimes I feel like I need a new human too, but mine gives good cuddles sometimes so I'll keep her.

Mine gives cuddles as well. She's hungover after coming in noisily at 3am. She went to see a house today but it's too small. I might just kick her out into the garden!

Mine gives cuddles as well. She's hungover after coming in noisily at 3am. She went to see a house today but it's too small. I might just kick her out into the garden!
Oh that's an excellent idea! I've always wanted to sleep in her bed so that would ensure I would be able to. Thank you Petra!

Back