• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it harder to rehome REWs?

... wonders if white bunnies are the opposite as regards what's between the ears? ;):lol:

I wonder that too as my Roo sometimes doesn't seem to have much going on up there. :lol:

Agouti is one of my favourite bunny colours, the different colours and shades in the fur are beautiful. I can never understand why they too struggle to find homes.

I absolutely love REWs :love:
My little Alice is one of the prettiest bunnies I've ever seen! My bridge bunny Oscar was also REW and I've had REW guinea pigs and hamsters to.
Sadly people have actually said to me in the past "your rabbit looks evil", I really really don't get it!

thank you for your replies

Thanks for replying!
Picked him up last night and he is STUNNING! I would love to keep him myself but my bonded pair are so close I don't want to bond him to them. He's a house bunny currently.
Photos later :)

Back