• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it harder to rehome long haired buns?!

Angie65 said:
Monkey said:
I want another lionhead bun!!! :D

Looking for a friendly one, i have 2 lionheads at the mo. Honeybunny is looking for me, anyone else, pls let me know

male or female?

I have a female X lionhead at min ready to go down to honeybunny for rehoming

Ooo & one of the Birmingham boys is a lionhead X I think, but he's not neutered yet (& has some quite bad scars on his ears)

Honeybunny mentioned the female to me, am waiting for a piccy of that one!! What does she look like??

What about the male too, i don't mind if he has scars on his ears, poor bun bun. Who has that one?

I just want a little friendly bun! :D

Also, who has them in Dewsbury?

Thanks v much :D :D

Monkey said:
Honeybunny mentioned the female to me, am waiting for a piccy of that one!! What does she look like??

What about the male too, i don't mind if he has scars on his ears, poor bun bun. Who has that one?

I think you may have about 20 lionheads by next week :lol: X

Monkey said:

Dusk is a dark chocolatey brown, I can email you pics if you PM your email address? Probably - I can't put pics on here anymore (IT banned me :roll: ). She's friendly & recently spayed (after having a litter, the day I picked her up from the free ads :shock: ) I've fostered her since July & she's going to Jill in next couple of weeks. She is friendly - but only a lionhead X - she doesn't have the big fluffy mane that some have (my pure-bred lionhead first bun doesn't either!!!)

Fluff Monster :shock: is one that Jane @ Warwickshire Rescue saved - 60-odd buns were found stuffed in 4 hutches. He's a slightly paler chcolatey brown. Friendly once he gets to know you - he'll either be going to BARC (Bunnymadhouse) on here or stopping with me a bit longer & getting neutered!!
If you PM Bunnymadhouse she has some lionheads I think (in Barnsley)
I can PM you Sue's Rabbit Rescue number too - or look on RR for the rabbits she's listed.

:love: Aww.. fluff monster sounds gooooooooorgeous! :love: Looks you have your pick of gorgeous buns Monkey! Don't forgot to post up LOTS of pictures when you find your new bun! :lol: :love: :love:

I would say that people that know buns would not home a long haired bun as we know what work it involves to keep them nicely groomed. Personally I wouldnt have a long hair as I dont feel I could groom them well enough - but they are stunning :love:

Back