• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it harder to rehome long haired buns?!

Bavarian Bunny said:
You could trim his hair with one of these machines, then you don't have to groom him too much. :D He may look more like a lamb then, but hey, might get fashionable. Or give him a poodle style! :lol:

P.S.: I don't think Eve would ever give me a long haired rabbit after today. :D

slightly confused have i forgot something :oops: :oops: i emailed you gisela and have not received a reply did you get it???

bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:
You could trim his hair with one of these machines, then you don't have to groom him too much. :D He may look more like a lamb then, but hey, might get fashionable. Or give him a poodle style! :lol:

slightly confused have i forgot something :oops: :oops: i emailed you gisela and have not received a reply did you get it???

When was that? :oops: I was flooded with e-mails today. :lol:

Bavarian Bunny said:
bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

the last one i sent you :D and arent you a popular girly today :D

bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:
bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

Sure am. :D I haven't even checked my spam folder yet. :lol:

Bavarian Bunny said:
bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:
bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

Sure am. :D I haven't even checked my spam folder yet. :lol:

lol

I got Chocolate my rex from Sues Rabbit Rescue. Dino's gorgeous, he looks like my English Spot X Lionheads Rosie & Sugar.

I got a few lionheads - I just brush em once a week, but I fostered a cashmere X for a bit & once a week groom was not enough :oops:

change of plan already A took fruff for her post op check and as thought she is too FAT, so i am sending her down to auntie A's FAT FARM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean fruff isn't fruffy :lol: *goes to look up her details*

Awwww no pic :cry: Can I have a pic please :wink:

(and sorry for the thread hijack!)

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock012.jpg

sugarandralfpetalandwoodstock013.jpg

I want another lionhead bun!!! :D

Looking for a friendly one, i have 2 lionheads at the mo. Honeybunny is looking for me, anyone else, pls let me know

Monkey said:

Looking for a friendly one, i have 2 lionheads at the mo. Honeybunny is looking for me, anyone else, pls let me know

Are you not tempted by the lovely Dino? :love: There are quite a few lionheads on RR at the mo :D

Monkey said:

male or female?

I have a female X lionhead at min ready to go down to honeybunny for rehoming

Back