• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the Delightful Miss Aurora

I'm in mid-Norfolk. :)

Tortoise Internet Dating is now a thing. ;)

Toby's 19 how old is your beauty?

Erm he says he doesn't mind the long distance thing as long as they aren't exclusive (he also said don't hate the player hate the game - he'd be on Plenty of Tortoises if it was a site!)

Erm he says he doesn't mind the long distance thing as long as they aren't exclusive (he also said don't hate the player hate the game - he'd be on Plenty of Tortoises if it was a site!)

Ha ha!! At that distance, if they walk, they could meet in the midlands once a year!!!

I believe Rory is in her mid-teens. No precise date, but definitely over 10, but not 20.

I will have to have a word with the lady in question, but given that she's a tart, she'd probably be content with an open relationship. ;)

(Not E-tort-Harmony? Matortoisech.com, Elite Tortoise Singles?)

I believe Rory is in her mid-teens. No precise date, but definitely over 10, but not 20.

I will have to have a word with the lady in question, but given that she's a tart, she'd probably be content with an open relationship. ;)

(Not E-tort-Harmony? Matortoisech.com, Elite Tortoise Singles?)

He says you have to pay for those ones. Plenty of Tortoises is where it's at he says!

Aurora's a snob; she says that if he isn't willing to pay for her company, then it shows he just isn't committed - and he won't treat her like the lady she is!

He thinks she's just playing hard to get. He also said don't hate the tortoise hate the game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (secretly he's reconsidering his choice of dating sites)

Back