• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Morpheus, Persephone's husbun: UD. Success! :)

Just a quick update....

Persephone and Morpheus have bonded. Sef is definitely top bun. They are not a hugely hugely cuddly pair yet, but their bond is growing stronger by the day. :love:

As always with bonds, it's a joy to watch it develop and grow. I adore this part of bunny bonding. And I'm also happy/relieved it was another smooth bond to do. Just a couple of chases and a few humps. Now, Morpheus mostly just grooms Persephone's back. :lol:

I also groomed Morph for the first timw today. His mane had got a little tangly. I'd wanted to do it sooner but he's a reserved boy and I needed to let him settle first. Thankfully he relaxed into it after a while. Hopefully regular brushing will bring out his confidence round humans. :)

He's very, very handsome. I'm quite concerned about how handsome I find him...:shock:... no more bunnies, Happybun, no more bunnies...

That's so wonderful that you have got Morpheus and that they are happy together. God of Dreams eh, well who would blame Seffy for falling for him, but then she's so beautiful herself. A truly stunning couple :love:

Only just seen this! So happy he finally has a home! :love: He was available when I adopted my bun Bertie Bop from honey bunnies and trying to decide between so many gorgeous single males was difficult! So happy to see he's also found his forever home. :love: He's gorgeous and I love his name x

Only just seen this! So happy he finally has a home! :love: He was available when I adopted my bun Bertie Bop from honey bunnies and trying to decide between so many gorgeous single males was difficult! So happy to see he's also found his forever home. :love: He's gorgeous and I love his name x

:love: I loved your Bertie Bop when I saw his picture there, but of course you snapped him up. I couldn't believe my Morpheus Seahorse was still there when it finally came around to adopting him. Although for me, there was only 3 readily available boys when it was time to choose - Turtle, Cove, and of course the boy I ended up with! He's beginning to come out of his shell finally, which is a joy. I'm so happy with the decision I made. :)

Omg i remember seeing him on honeybunn's post before and falling in love with him. He is lovely. So glad that they have bonded.

Back