• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Harry

I'll post pics as soon as I can when I get them all home and happy! lol My digital camera's AWFUL (doesn't even have a flash) but I'm hoping to weedle my dad's old one off him...:D

I remember reading about little Harry months ago and thinking he was so cute and lamb like.

One question (I don't know if this was ever asked) ... what were the army lads doing having a rabbit in the barracks???

:cry:

Harry has really dropped on his feet now, bless him. First for the food? So is he surprised to get some then... his previous treatment doesn't bear thinking about so well done to all involved with rescuing this gorgeous fella
:!: :!:

Congratulations Maaike...yes this broke my heart when I read it and now he is to be your baby...well done ':love:'

I hope I am not out of order here but I remember Mubby's Mum offering her digital camera...I think whenshe got a new one...but maybe some other reason. If she still has it - perhaps you could have it. But maybe someone got it and I missed that...but worth a try

I know, she told me! No worries! Turns out my sister got the camera from my Dad, so I'm still camera-less...*sigh*...woe is me...lol

Awwwwww Bless him - what a poppit - so glad he's now with you Annie - Lets hope this little bunster has an extra specially Good New Year.

No worries Marlene! You tried! lol

I haven't got ANY money at the moment, so even Ebay's out of the question...:( I'm preparing for Harry's and Kymber's arrival, and all money's going towards that...which I don't mind at all, but dreams of a camera will have to wait!

Back