• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse and the Mystery of..............

Brilliant! :D

ETA Lady Lydia deserves a medal! If it wasn't for her licking Sir Victor's eardrops, you and your vet wouldn't have found the right treatment for your bunnies. :D

I missed all this tension and hig drama while I was working this afternoon ... but very pleased to catch up with the good news! :D:D:D

Would you Adam 'n' Eve it, now Morse thinks that TWO suppers are an essential............. :roll:

He got ONE SS pellet.

I got a Morse stare........................ :shock:

Morse is a big bunny for one pellet, bless his paws. Hopefully, he will nom on lots of lovely hay instead.

I don't know how you can resist him, Jane. You are such a good Bunny Mummy not giving in to the pleading looks.

Morse is a big bunny for one pellet, bless his paws. Hopefully, he will nom on lots of lovely hay instead.

I don't know how you can resist him, Jane. You are such a good Bunny Mummy not giving in to the pleading looks.

I give in to him over his small (and getting smaller) portion of Porridge every morning. He no longer needs it but ...........................

I'll try to get a pic of a Morse Porridge Plea Pose today :D

Sue gets oats now after I read how Morse loves them. I am so grateful to Morse (and you) as it's one of the few things she is continuing to eat after losing Peggy. She is the only bun I allow porridge and, like Morse, she will only eat it dry, but she loves it.

I do try and make their treats healthy and have stopped feeding bunny chocolate drops and other sugary foods. I am a real sucker for pleading bunny eyes though. I just melt:oops: It's much easier in the summer when I can give them dandelion leaves and flowers and lots of nommy fresh grass.

I would never be able to resist the Inspector. He just has such a squidgy, loveable face:love:

Back