• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse and the Mystery of..............

Well, he can't be pregnant. Could it be his ears are better?

And I think Gray may have just suggested that earlier:)

Sorry folks, had work to do !!

Also, sorry for missing the posts about Morse's ears :oops:

Yes, it is really good news, we have had something of a miracle I think. About 2 weeks ago Sir Victor and Colonel Colin had to go back on treatment for their ear problems. Treatment was Depocillin, Canaural and Metacam. However, I encountered a problem using Canaural on Victor, Lady Lydia kept trying to eat it out of his ear !! :? :shock: :roll: Obviously ingesting Canaural could cause a serious problem so it was either split Victor and Lydia or stop the Canaural. We stopped the Canaural and tried again with using Baytril directly into the ear canal. We had tried a Baytril and Dexadreson combo before but to no avail.
This time we used a Baytril/Saline combo, using a higher dose of Baytril. After just 5 days the amount of pus in Victor's ear had reduced by about 75% :shock:

So we started to do the same for Colin- same result :shock: :D

Then last week we tried it on Morse, whilst his ears were better than they have been in over a year there was still some pus, especially in the ear with a deformity. Well, after 5 days treatment he too has about 75% less pus :D

All Buns will remain on the Baytril/Saline ear treatment for at least another two weeks. Of course things may change at any time but right now I am so happy that finally there is a treatment, a simple one at that, which is apparently working very well :D

Back