• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ings UD its here

Yup, I got the medium bag of this yesterday, smells so good! Oscar is eating lots of it too, so I assume it must be good. Bigger than I thought too, but then I wasn't really sure how big it would be... :?

Yup, I got the medium bag of this yesterday, smells so good! Oscar is eating lots of it too, so I assume it must be good. Bigger than I thought too, but then I wasn't really sure how big it would be... :?

Thats cool, should arrive in the next day or so.. I have been trying to stock up on hay untill the spring

B&G have eaten all 3 sample bags. The Meadow hay went down the best, whch was quite surprising as it was barely stalky at all, but was very grassy i guess, and they both LOVE grass.

B&G have eaten all 3 sample bags. The Meadow hay went down the best, whch was quite surprising as it was barely stalky at all, but was very grassy i guess, and they both LOVE grass.

I have a bale of meadow hay from the farm, and 5kg of the meadow from this guy, and 4.5 ings, hopefully that will keep my two hay monsters fed for a while to come.. Just the two of them go through a whole bale in just under a month these days :shock:

Bunsk had a good ol' nibble at ings and timothy. They were such long stalks :shock:

I kept saying my name seeing if he would clock it :roll::lol:.. thats so funny o am such a loser

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thats so funny - "Hi...yeah Id like to order 4.5kgs of INGs...yeah the names "Shellypops!"

Graham: "OK...umm....sorry your name was....?

"ShellPOPS!"

Graham: "ok..sure thing....um....ShellyPOPS..thats fine...your hays is on its way!"

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thats so funny - "Hi...yeah Id like to order 4.5kgs of INGs...yeah the names "Shellypops!"

Graham: "OK...umm....sorry your name was....?

"ShellPOPS!"

Graham: "ok..sure thing....um....ShellyPOPS..thats fine...your hays is on its way!"

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I know :oops: he kept calling Michelle, and i was like: yeah I am Shelly

I know :oops: he kept calling Michelle, and i was like: yeah I am Shelly

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
aaaah.....I'll ring him now then and be like "umm...no its Michelle...umm....not Shelley!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
(umm...my name is michelle for real!):roll::lol:

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
aaaah.....I'll ring him now then and be like "umm...no its Michelle...umm....not Shelley!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
(umm...my name is michelle for real!):roll::lol:

:lol::lol: Well my bank card says Michelle. But because I have two friends called Michelle, i have always been called Shelly, I am trying to remember where the "Pops" came from :lol:

:lol::lol: Well my bank card says Michelle. But because I have two friends called Michelle, i have always been called Shelly, I am trying to remember where the "Pops" came from :lol:

aaaahhh...great name!:love:
I used to be called Shelley when I was little...but our frineds were called Shelley & Shane...so we would all come running...so lost my nickname! Its then was Scallywag / poswoz!ummm...fortunalty its now generally Chelle!:lol::lol::lol:

Do we want to know where the POPs came from!?:shock::lol:
Rice crispies.....perhaps....or...????:shock::lol:

Perhaps something to do with trumps Shelly? :shock:

I think someone just called it me one day, I was bursting out of a very um tightly fitting top, I was 19 and used to dress in next to nothing :roll:...

Someone said: You are popping out of that! And I said: It's what I do! shrugging and that was it it just stuck :lol:

Stupid really :lol:

I think someone just called it me one day, I was bursting out of a very um tightly fitting top, I was 19 and used to dress in next to nothing :roll:...

Someone said: You are popping out of that! And I said: It's what I do! shrugging and that was it it just stuck :lol:

Stupid really :lol:

:lol::lol:

If it makes you feel any better, Ginger gets called 'GingeyPops' all the time :wave: :love:

Back