• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indigo! A gorgeous little doe!

Oh dear! Just seen you live in Brizzle! I'm going to have to watch out!

...There could be snuggles...but no stealing!!!:D

We have decided to call her Indigo! Thought that was appropriate with such beautiful markings (almost that colour!)

Thanks Cat. Everytime I see her I can't believe she's mine...or is going to be! Can't wait for this weeks pics and video!

You told me to get him a friend! At last, here she is! (Worth the wait I think!)

I did, indeed! However, I don't think she is suitable for Teddy, as your cat didn't choose her. You really don't want to upset your cat. :no: So, when can I come to collect her? * Goes to check how far Bristol is from home.*

I did, indeed! However, I don't think she is suitable for Teddy, as your cat didn't choose her. You really don't want to upset your cat. :no: So, when can I come to collect her? * Goes to check how far Bristol is from home.*

pfffft...Im leaving this very second...........................................

...well she's not here yet! You'll have to go to Herefordshire to bunnynap her...and I don't think it would be very fruitful! (The gates are rather high...AND I've been threatened with a body search when I go visit!!)

Harry Potter is my cousin.He will lend me his invisibility cloak and Nimbus 2000....No problem!!

(why do i get silly sometimes??Im almost 43!!!).......:rabbit2::rabbit2::no::no:

Harry Potter is my cousin.He will lend me his invisibility cloak and Nimbus 2000....No problem!!

(why do i get silly sometimes??Im almost 43!!!).......:rabbit2::rabbit2::no::no:

*Chortle*....Now THAT I want to see!!:D

Back