• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inca is ill :(

Sending heaps of nom nom vibes to Inca.

Just a thought and I don't know if this will be any help, I am in no way shape of form qualified to advise but one of mine does this occassionally and the only thing that seems to work is strawberry leaves!
I know fresh ones are hard to source at this time of year and I now have a tub protected in the garden for things like this and touch wood its worked wonders every time.

Or maybe Watson throws a wobbly because he knows he will get the Strawberry leaves....buns are so very clever.:lol:

Got our fingers eyes and toes crossed for speedy recovery :wave:

Thanks guys :)

Might have a look for dried Strawberry leaves, wouldn't be able to get fresh at all tbh.

Thanks guys :)

Might have a look for dried Strawberry leaves, wouldn't be able to get fresh at all tbh.

New growth is just starting on our patch, it shouldn't be too long before they become available if you have any local gardeners with a strawberry bed.

Topping up with some extra vibes for Inca's complete recovery (((((((((((((((((((((((((vibes))))))))))))))) I really hope she is back to herself soon! xx

Hi guys, sorry for not updating yesterday, was looking after the patient!

She got antibiotics from the vets yesterday so started her on those. Vet checked her teeth and all good from what she can see.

She seems a wee bit better today, she is eating but being very fussy and selective about what she wants to eat! I went and bought her a stupid wee bag of hay for £8 cos she loved it before and guess what.....she turned her nose up at it!

I have just been and bought her loads of Herbs for later, will try her with them later on....she is snoozing just now, cuddled into Herbie in her donut :):)

So, I think she seems to be better than she was but still not her usual self.

Thanks for thinking of her x

Aww, bless her. :love:

Was the expensive hay 'ALfafa King Timothy'? I have had it for Spenser before, and he wouldn't even sniff it. :roll: Looks gorgeous, I could almost eat it myself.

Keeping up vibes for Inca. xx

Aww, bless her. :love:

Was the expensive hay 'ALfafa King Timothy'? I have had it for Spenser before, and he wouldn't even sniff it. :roll: Looks gorgeous, I could almost eat it myself.

Keeping up vibes for Inca. xx

Yip, was that exact hay! Think my friends bunny will be getting a wee present of it!

Oooh my three love that stuff...... Glad Inca is recovered enough to be fussy!!

Back