• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inca is ill :(

I just saw this :( ((((((((((((((((((((Mega healing vibes))))))))))))))))))))))) for poorly Inca!
(((((((((((((((((Hugs for you))))))))))))))))))) xx I really hope she is feeling better soon.

I hope Inca will get on OK at the Vets this morning

Harry says he sympathises , he has cystitis at the moment and it is not nice xx

I'm in work just now, going to phone the vets when it opens and get an appointment for today. She is eating some things but not others. She ate about half the pellets that she would normally eat and then was picky with her veg. She also ate some clover & plantain but won't eat much of her hay.

Gonna get her teeth checked out too when I am up.

Will update you all when I have been to the vets. Thanks so much for the vibes, it really means a lot to us x

Thanks for the continued vibes. Chris just left for work and said that she had done loads of poo all over the room. I don't mind the mess as long as she is OK!

He said that she was in the litter tray but not eating. Probably feeling like she needs to pee but canny do it :(

Back