• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

I will be giving Bert a big hug at 11:30, showing my bunny the love that Su showed hers.

Sleep tight Su, you are in my thoughts Mark x

Pip, this is for you as you say farewell for now to your beloved Daughter Susannah.
Thankyou for the lovely message you sent me. I promise to treasure Susannah's friendship forever.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more...
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Here in heaven

Here in heaven

by Eric Clapton

moreroses.jpg

Mark, Su's love will never ever leave you. Take care of yourself.

Jane x

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends at this very sad time Su. You are very much missed on RU. I did'nt know you personally but I always enjoyed reading your posts.
Rest in Peace and sweet dreams.
Jo x

Am thinking of all her family and friends. I will always remember Su - how she shaved her hair off to raise money, how she was always there to give a sympathetic comment, and how she grieved at the loss of her animals that she is now reunited with. x

My thoughts are with all su,s friends and loved ones today.
RIP Su you will be greatly missed.

Su, I know i am late, and I am sorry. I will miss you very much posting on this forum. I hope you know how much you were loved by everyone. Rest in peace Su xx

Su, I've been thinking of you this morning as your family and friends celebrate your life and mourn your passing.

You were loved by so many, and the the sense of fun and compassion you brought to the forum will not be forgotten xx

You are in our thoughts today Su and you have been a lot recently. I would like to post some pictures of Lola as i know how much you loved Stories&Photos. I shall find some lovely ones and post later.

Rest in Peace Su xxx

Back