• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Memorium Su Cannonwoman

Unfortunately i never knew you but wish i could have had the chance. Sending love to your family and friends who will miss you. Hope you are at peace.

It doesn't seem possible that a year has passed already. :cry: My thoughts and prayers remain with Mark and the rest of Sue's family and friends. She was SUCH a huge presence on the forum, and such a friend to so many. :cry: :cry:

Su, I hope that you are happy, and filled with love and the peace that you sadly could not find here. xxxxxxx

I STILL have pm's in my inbox from Su that I just cannot bring myself to delete. :cry:

I can't believe it has been a year already!! I hope you have found peace Su, and are looking over and guiding the ones who love you. My thoughts are with your family and friends xxx

I have lit my candle in memory of Su and am thinking of her friends and family at this time.

I didn't know Su personally either, but she was obviously well loved and has certainly been missed on the forum. My thoughts are with her family this weekend xx

Dear Su

I cannot begin to tell you just how much I miss you. We had so much in common and you were able to understand what this wretched illness is like.
Although I am sorry that you had to know :cry:
You never once judged me or made me feel inadequate for the fact that I never seem able to 'get better'.

I hope that you have found peace Su. A place where nothing and no-one can hurt you ever again and that you are reunited with all your animals who passed before you.

I wish you were still here Su

love your friend Jane xx

Back