• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In 6 weeks...

What a lovely thing to do, to adopt a former lab rabbit. She will be getting such a caring home.
She has such cute ears, and looks so inquisitive in the pic. :love:

She looks like a twinkle or a star to me. Or Snowdrop.

But I'm sure her name will come to you when she moves in.

Lucky Max!!

Well we're waiting until she gets here and we get a grasp of her character before thinking of names. I like short names, human names, not something too generic or popular...and nothing that sounds remotely like Lola :p xx

I haven't actually told Max yet, will have to inform him tonight me thinks! His pink bunny is wearing thin from him picking her up by the neck and running around all the time. :oops:

I know I'm doing the right thing, but I can't help but feel guilty and bad for Lola. She'd want Max to be happy I know that, I want Max to be happy. I think it's hard because it's like I'm finally having to 'accept' she's gone. I'll love Bunny and I can;t wait to give her a deserving home, I just ache for Lola. :(

I haven't actually told Max yet, will have to inform him tonight me thinks! His pink bunny is wearing thin from him picking her up by the neck and running around all the time. :oops:

I know I'm doing the right thing, but I can't help but feel guilty and bad for Lola. She'd want Max to be happy I know that, I want Max to be happy. I think it's hard because it's like I'm finally having to 'accept' she's gone. I'll love Bunny and I can;t wait to give her a deserving home, I just ache for Lola. :(

bunny isn't going to replace Lola, not in your hearts or in Maxs heart, but she will help come to terms with it.

Think of what you are doing for bunny to, by giving her a loving home, you're also giving Max a friend.

No one expects you to forget lola, hopefully Bunny can help reduce the ache for Lola in some way, and in the meantime max can have a new friend, and bunny gets a forever home.

Win win win. :love:

bunny isn't going to replace Lola, not in your hearts or in Maxs heart, but she will help come to terms with it.

Think of what you are doing for bunny to, by giving her a loving home, you're also giving Max a friend.

No one expects you to forget lola, hopefully Bunny can help reduce the ache for Lola in some way, and in the meantime max can have a new friend, and bunny gets a forever home.

Win win win. :love:

I know, I'm not regreting it or changing my mind, not at all. It's just a sadness deep inside you know :(? Thank you for your kind words x I can't wait to finally get her here, I'm sure once I tell Max he'll be happy too.

I know, I'm not regreting it or changing my mind, not at all. It's just a sadness deep inside you know :(? Thank you for your kind words x I can't wait to finally get her here, I'm sure once I tell Max he'll be happy too.

I know.

The waiting for her to come probably doesn't help things much. But good things come to those who wait. I expect loads of photos when she is finally here. :D

She's beautiful, and I hope she and Max will be very happy. :love:

I can understand you'll have mixed emotions, but am sure you are doing the right thing for Max.

aw that video clip is so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol: bless his heart! I hope Max will be very happy with bunny :D

The white one with grey nose and ears. Hes a german lop. The one in nthe video! The other bun is lola his late wife and my soul bunny xx

Awwwww she is beautiful. :love: :love:

What a wonderful direction her life is going in now, after such a dreadful start.

Awww what lovely news :D

She will never be Lola, will never replace her, BUT little newbie will find a new place in your heart :love:

Thank you everyone. I will love Bunny and I can't wait to introduce her to Max. She's been through so much in her short life and I want to give her the best life possible. xx

Back