• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so Happy, Pringle.. U/D .. 9th June...Hes better!! yay

I'm not sure why the vet wants him to eat grass - if he's not used to eating it then it needs to be introduced in small amounts like any new veggie or it will give him wind. He won't eat grass at night anyway, as he'll be shut in his hutch won't he? Glad he's doing some poops anyway - you must be a good nurse :)

Yea i close his grass run when i go to my bed, i meant for a while before bed, and he has a grass run that he gets access to during the day so he is use to it..i have given him more infocal so will go close him in for the night and hpe he continues to improve..

i shall post a poo pic son :lol: :lol:

got up at 06.10am and he still wasnt right, gave him loads of belly rubs, more infacol and some mushy food, got vet at 10.30am, hope hes ok,,:cry:
he keeps crunching his teeth so i think they are now bothering him even more, his belly is still bloated:cry:

Sorry i haven`t been around much lately. i`m so sorry to hear Pringle is poorly.
Has the vet been giving pain relif as if he has tummy ache this could account for the tooth grinding. Just a thought.

really hope he gets better soon.
Sending loads of healing vibes.......................

Su.x

He has on going dental problems so we think thts played a part in his tummy problem. He had pain killers for his stomach yesterday, plus loads of fluid, hes done a few poo's last night and a couple this morning but is still not himself. I have only noticed the teeth grinding last night and this morning but he normally eats grass which helps keep them down but with his sore stomach he has not been eating any.

Going to vet in a sec i have brought him in before though and he is running up and down the hall being nosey. I might keep him inside a lot of the day and continue belly rubs. See what vet says about his teeth he might need them done :cry: hopefully he will improve, im worried sick:cry:
Thank you for your reply
xx

Thanks elve,

Been to vet, he said his belly is not as full and not squelchy like it was yday, he said hes more hydrated as well and his temp is fine.
I have to take him back tomorrow again for a check upto see how he is and i have painkillers to give him tonight abut 5pm.

Vet said his teeth will need done next week.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and advice, it has helped a lot and got me through the past day and a half. Give yourself a pat o the bak from Pringle, he says thank you to you all xx

Guess what...
its all good news today....

Pringle seems much better, i woke up this morning and their was a litter tray full of poo, hes eating much better.. and hopping around all jolly. He had an appointment with the vet at 8.40am and the vet said he was looking good. I still have to give him some medication for his stomach for a couple of days but my baby is on the mend :D ...

He has to go in to get his teeth cut down next weeks though:roll:.

YAY:D :D :rolleyes: xxxx

OH and their was this couple in the vet with their dog and they went to pay the bill it was....:shock: :shock: :shock: £1750.58p:shock: :shock:

i about dropped :shock: :lol:

Great news! :)

By the way, every time I read your posts I end up reaching for the Pringles tub... :oops: Better stop buying them before I end up the size of a house! :oops: :lol:

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
excellent news! well done Pringle

Great news! :)

By the way, every time I read your posts I end up reaching for the Pringles tub... :oops: Better stop buying them before I end up the size of a house! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pringles...mmmmmmmmmm:lol:
How do u think i feel.. i have a dog called scampi aswell:lol:

Thanks everyone for your kind words!! :D

Soooooooooooooooooo pleased to hear that Pringle's tum is better :D :D

Janex

Thank you Jane.. i dont think i could have done it withoug you:D. That infacol is brill to. And the tummy rubs, he twiches his nose to say thank you to you:rolleyes:
Glad to hear Bobbie is better to xxxx

Back